Ring containers are free-standing process containers graduated in diameter and height for storing and treating fresh and industrial water as well as process and waste water. Depending on the use, the containers are manufactured out of large format sheets or coils on the assembly site in either a welded or screwed form. The construction program includes standard container sizes with type static and individual pipe and fitting installations.
- Rational, fast and cost-effective construction
- Can be manufactured in the building
- Lowest operating and maintenance costs
- Tested systemic model series
- Material selection (stainless steel/GFK)
- Fresh and industrial water storage
- Elevated tank sanitation
- Process and waste water treatment
- Storage container
Question about the product?